Pages

Search This Blog

RECOMMEND THIS BLOG TO FRIENDS!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WHAT #VINTAGE, #ESTATE and #ANTIQUE JEWELRY is currently available from DIVINE FINDS at RUBY LANE?

We have some magnificent "NEW TO YOU" vintage, estate and antique jewelry for you to look at if you haven't been over to our DIVINE FINDS SHOP in a while. But first, I must apologize for the fact that 3 months have passed since I last posted on this blog. However, I do have an explanation: it's just not jewelry-related. May I take a minute to share it with you all, as what I have been doing is of importance to families, and especially children, everywhere.

In August, 2013, I wrote and self-published my memoir, NO TEARS FOR MY FATHER. It's not a pretty read, but it is about a difficult and important subject, child sexual abuse, as it happened to me in my own home for over 13 years at the hands of my biological father.  I tell you this now only by way of explanation for my absence: my last 6 months have been focussed on promoting my book via book talks, YouTube, Facebook etc. and all of that is very time-consuming. Something had to give and unfortunately it was my other hobby: vintage jewelry. But I'm here now to bring you up to speed and I hope, to entice you over to take a look at some of the beautiful pieces we have on offer now!

Amethyst diamond ring set in platinum available only from
DIVINE FINDS JEWELRY

Let's begin re-acquainting you with our selection by showing you this remarkable, and very large amethyst and diamond ring set in platinum on the left. What an amazing ring! But it's not for the timid or tiny as it makes a mighty bold statement in every way.

The 3.52ct diamond setting is totally mind-blowing in both its brilliant stones and unique design, eye-catching from every angle. The ring sits 20 mm above your finger and in its center sits a 6ct amethyst of the deepest purple with superb clarity.

Even though it's only a size 6.5, like I said, it's not for the timid or tiny as it weighs a whopping 11.3 grams. To learn more about this one, just CLICK HERE!


Another very recent addition that I know will appeal to all those who love ART DECO is the exquisite DIAMOND and EMERALD Ring shown below.

Diamond Emerald Ring, Art Deco style, available only from DIVINE FINDS JEWELRY
This is one of those rings you have to see to believe. No photos, no description, no matter how good or accurate can capture what our eyes see. There's a total of 1.10cts of brilliant diamonds in this platinum ring, with the center diamond being approximately 0.88cts and of VVS2 clarity.  With those rectangular, fancy-cut natural emeralds set either side of that big diamond, this size 6.5 ring landed on 5 wish lists overnight when we listed it. This style of ring is incredibly popular and we know it won't last long. Why not TAKE A LOOK AT MORE PHOTOS NOW?

There are several more fabulous rings that have been added since January that I know you'll want to see. Don't let the prices scare you off: we're receptive to reasonable offers on ALL items, so don't hestitate to make one on something you really like.  And as always, layaway on items over $1000 is always okay. Easy terms too. Just ask!

No comments: