Pages

Search This Blog

RECOMMEND THIS BLOG TO FRIENDS!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS, USE YOUR OWN BLOG!

Okay! I've had enough and have to post this.

Every time I add a post on here about the beautiful jewels we carry in our shop at DIVINE FINDS JEWELRY, lately, the only comments I get are from others who sell everything from necklace decals on strings to cheap rhinestone machine made pieces from Asia or whatever ... and I'm sick of it.

This jewelry blog is MY blog. It is NOT for those of you who see posting a comment on my post just to provide a link to your own shop or site. What you're doing is SPAMMING my blog, and I'm sorry, but I won't tolerate it. You are wasting your time posting a comment if the purpose of the comment is only to elicit business for yourself. Some of you are really easy to spot ie. your language is almost incoherent. You are obviously using a translator program. Give it up! All such spamming comments are deleted, so you are wasting your time and mine.

I do welcome comments, even links from knowledgeable vendors of antique and/or vintage fine and costume jewelry ... if it adds information about a piece I have written about. The more I learn about our own items the better we serve our clients. But if your comment is only left to direct my readers to your site, then please don't bother. Write your own blog!

Thanks.

No comments: