Pages

Search This Blog

RECOMMEND THIS BLOG TO FRIENDS!

Friday, January 6, 2012

2 GORGEOUS NEW ADDITIONS TO DIVINE FINDS JEWELRY FOR 2012

1.65ct. late Art Deco diamond cocktail ring available from
 DIVINE FINDS JEWELRY at Ruby Lane
Well we promised you in yesterday's blog post that we'd have some lovely new (vintage) jewelry for you in 2012 and look what's just been listed!

On the right, you're looking at a late Art-Deco diamond cocktail ring, the likes of which I've never seen. I picked it up off my partner's desk last night when I noticed it twinkling away beautifully under her desk light and went "WOW! This is gorgeous!" Of course, typically, photos never show what my eyes saw: we see with 2 lenses not just one. So my eyes could see all the glorious glitter emanating from the 1.65cts of diamonds in this ring.  There are 15 diamonds in all, and that center diamond is a 1/2ct of VS2 - Si1 clarity with F-G color. Top stuff! Set around it are the other 14 eye-clean diamonds, also of very high clarity and color. Markings on the ring lead us to believe it was made by Jestenman Bros Jewelry of Providence, Rhode Island and is approximately 70 years old. It's in fantastic shape. Just sensational. Check out more photos and information HERE 


Sapphire/diamond earrings available from
 DIVINE FINDS JEWELRY at RUBY LANE
Our other new addition is for earring lovers ... that's me! I love wearing earrings and never leave home without them.  My outfits ... and my makeup ... look incomplete without earrings. Given my hair is really short, I need those earrings to give me that extra something.

And these superb diamond and sapphire earrings on the left will certainly do that for me or you. Have you got a beautiful sapphire & diamond necklace that needs some matching earrings to complete it? Maybe these are just what you need. Each of the beautiful blue sapphires in these earring is just over 1/2ct. and is surrounded by 12 VS clarity, "D" color diamonds ... that's the highest color grading for diamonds and very hard to find. The earrings are set in 18k and were recently appraised with a value close to $3000. Of course, our price is well less than half that. Specific measurements and details are provided in the LISTING HERE 


While you're over looking at those earrings, if they're not quite what you want, check out these fabulous aquamarine/diamond "teardrop" dangling earrings below. They are appraised at around the same value as the sapphire/diamond earrings and we're receptive to your reasonable offers. Try yours today!

Aquamarine/diamond dangling earrings available from 
DIVINE FINDS JEWELRY at RUBY LANE

No comments: