Pages

Search This Blog

RECOMMEND THIS BLOG TO FRIENDS!

Monday, June 16, 2008

THIS WEEK ONLY: MAKE AN OFFER on VINTAGE DESIGNER JEWELRY

I'm going to keep this post short and to the point: I want to unload some of my vintage (including designer), gold and other jewelry. I'm overloaded with jewelry!

So for one week only, from June 15 - 22, 2008, I'm open to REASONABLE offers on anything on my websites at

VINTAGE JEWELRY SHOWCASE

SHERMAN JEWELRY SHOWCASE

MY SHOP AT RUBY LANE

MY SHOP AT eCRATER

Why not slip over and take a look around? Start your Christmas shopping early. Pick up a graduation or birthday gift. There's lots to choose from! And I combine shipping at no extra charge. You've got nothing to lose by taking a look!

Buy yourself a gorgeous Schiaparelli like this knockout bracelet and earrings set. Superb!


Or how about treating yourself to an Italian-made 14k gold and hematite necklace like this:


Or maybe you'd like a Sherman? There's plenty to choose from, brooches, bracelets, necklaces, sets ... you'll find a wonderful range in both my SHERMAN JEWELLERY SHOWCASE and in my RUBY LANE SHOP.

Fancy a diamond or ruby ring? Check out this magnificent pave ruby & diamond ring:



There's lots to choose from but you have only until midnight, Sunday June 22nd to MAKE AN OFFER. I won't say we'll take any offer but we'll seriously consider serious offers. Try us!

2 comments:

Chazney said...

I love vintage trend!! I have some vintage style Jewelry, gifted my my mom on my birthday.

CRUISEROO said...

Your link certainly doesn't lead to jewelry gifted by your mom ... hmmm