Pages

Search This Blog

RECOMMEND THIS BLOG TO FRIENDS!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

ANIMAL BROOCHES - SOME FOLKS LOVE 'EM!


I've never been a big one on brooches of any kind but somehow over the past year I seem to have amassed quite a collection. Those that are part of my Sherman Jewelry are fine. These come in beautiful sets that I carry and you can see them by visiting the BROOCH section at SHERMAN JEWELLERY SHOWCASE.

But as I've found out from one of the jewelry groups to which I belong, lots of people just love animal brooches. Well, guess what I found in my collection: I have both cat and dog brooches and they're really quite cute. Furthermore, several of them are signed pieces!

Take that "Poodle Power Brooch" in the photo. It's made by and signed PARKLANE. It measures 2 1/4" high by 2 1/4" wide and is in fabulous vintage condition. If you click on the photo, you can visit my shop at eCrater where I have this brooch and others listed in my CLEARANCE section at great prices.

Here's another cutie from that section that I'm selling for only $3! This pretty kitty with blue rhinestone eyes and ringing a bell that actually moves is signed AVON. You've probably seen this one around but if you never bought it from AVON now's your chance to pick it up at a really low price. Again, click on the photo to learn more.

Then there's the delightful "Furry Friend", a doggy brooch that's 1 1/4" high by 2 3/4" wide. He doesn't have a claim to fame as a designer piece but he does have something very special about him: he's made of tiny bits of mink. So nice to touch. Perhaps a grand-daughter or niece would just love this one.








As I mentioned, all of these sweet animal brooches are currently available in my CLEARANCE SECTION at eCRATER. And if you buy more than one, I combine ship so you pay only one low shipping fee for all pieces. Just contact me by email if you want to do that. Instructions are under TERMS on my home page.

There are some other nice clearance items in that store which we're still stocking. But don't forget my other regular shop at RUBY LANE or VINTAGE JEWELRY SHOWCASE!

No comments: