Pages

Search This Blog

RECOMMEND THIS BLOG TO FRIENDS!

Friday, May 16, 2008

WELCOME to THE VINTAGE BLOGGER



Okay, here I try for the umpteenth time to get a blog going. Will I stick with it? Who knows. But the only way to know is to start.

If you love vintage jewelry, especially that by the famous vintage designers like Miriam Haskell, Elsa Schiaparelli, Albert Weiss and in Canada, Gustave Sherman, you might want to subscribe to my blog. My intentions are to bring you not just beautiful pieces of vintage jewelry to look at, enjoy or even buy from my various sites, but to also blog on a bit about some of the pitfalls & scams I've encountered buying vintage jewelry online. If I can spare you some of the heartache and stress I've had with this, I will have fulfilled my goal with this blog. So, if this information interests you, dear reader, then subscribe or bookmark this blog.

While you wait for me to write more, I invite you to visit the websites listed on the left under JEWELRY SITES. There's lots to see. I'll be back tomorrow or maybe even later today to begin our journey into Designer Vintage Jewelry and gold, diamonds and gemstone jewelry.

Viga the vintage blogger.

No comments: